Helping people to perform at their best at work more often
The Positive Approach specialises in helping organisations to bring out the best in their people, using the latest research in what helps people to flourish at work and perform at their best.
Research has shown that people will work well when they:
- Enjoy what they do
- Use their strengths
- Feel valued
- Are resilient and have a positive outlook
- Have a clear vision of what they need to achieve
- Get regular feedback on how they are doing
- Have the right skills to do their job
- Work in an environment that allows them to flourish
- Have good relationships with their colleagues
- Work in high performing teams
- Are inspired by their leaders
Catherine says, 'I work with individuals and groups to help them create these conditions for personal and professional success using a mix of psychological, mindfulness and business tools'.